Best Inventory Management software
A software system for tracking inventory orders, sales, levels, and deliveries is known as the Inventory management software. It is a process that includes costing, transportation, trading, assembling, storing, and shipping that is used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials. There is some best Inventory Management software for small businesses.
Inventory management software system provides:
- better synchronization across operations
- streamline accounting practices
- greater visibility into all of these stages
- businesses to rely less on physical counts
What is the best Inventory Management software?
EZOfficeinventory is an Inventory Control Software which is a cloud-based asset tracking software. This is the best Inventory Management software.
Features of EZOfficeinventory: There are some features of EZOfficeinventory. They are:
- It can track the complete asset lifecycle
- It can simplify operational workflows
- It can tag items with asset labels
- It can manage assets across locations
- It can also make use of actionable insights
- It has greater control with custom roles
- It is able to lookup an asset by serial number, asset id, comments.
- Viewing and identifying the specs of hardware.
- Some customers find it difficult to process multiple assets and carts are not set up as part of the core of the software.
Zoho Inventory is a cloud-based best Inventory management software for growing businesses that assist in organizing and keeping track of the movement of the stock.
Features of Zoho Inventory:
- It is affordable
- It is a complete platform and saves a lot of money and effort.
- It has limited customer support.
- Customers can expand their business by selling merchandise on Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, and eBay.
- Expedite customer’s order processing by centralizing order management.
- The accounting module of Zoho has some minor limitations for the Canadian market
TradeGecko is a powerful Inventory management software to help sell more and work smarter as well as faster.For growing businesses, TradeGecko is Singapore based software and perfect for high-growth eCommerce brands. Distributors, wholesalers, and manufacturers paying attention to automate their operational processes and focus on growth.
TradeGecko allows managing inventory and orders for the wholesale or multichannel business. It helps to keep track of customers’ products as they can sell, manufacture, and restock across multiple warehouse locations and channels. It develops online inventory and order management software.
It has some features like alerts or notifications, forecasting, Inventory optimization, kitting, manufacturing, Reorder Management, Reporting or Analytics, Retail Inventory Management, Supplier Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management,Mobile Access, Multi-channel Management, Product Identification, Barcoding or RFID Import or Export Management, etc.
- TradeGecko offers capability and flexibility for eCommerce businesses.
- It is extensible through its readily available integrations and API.
- Pricing structures are suboptimal for some business models.
- TradeGecko is not an ideal management platform for brick and mortar retail businesses because it does not have POS support.
- It is not designed for manufacturing cycles such as the Bill of Materials and batching.
Sellbrite is an inventory management software designed for small and midsize companies that is cloud-based that help users manage their online sales and also offers product administration, channel analytics, order management, and inventory control functionalities within a suite.It also allows customers to ship their products from different channels with the help of Amazon integrations and ShipStation
Features of Sellbrite:
- It creates variation listings
- It clarifies workflow by building inventory
- It connects accounts and imports BigCommerce products with ease.
- Custom Templates can produce unlimited pre-saved listing templates.
- Buy-in everything smoothly and correctly.
- Sellbrite allows to start selling on various individual marketplaces in less than 1 – 2 months
- It allows brands and retailers to list and exchange their products on the marketplaces
- The price seems to grow every time a new market
- At the time of listing, writing, on Shopify is not accessible
- The integration with Amazon is not acceptable
Lightspeed POS offers retailers tools including inventory management, cash drawer control, payment processing, purchase order management, customer profile access, retail store management, accounting software integration which is appropriate for retailers in industries such as apparel, jewellery, pet, sporting goods, footwear, bike, and home decor. It is a cloud-based solution.
- Web-based, analytics package, back-office software
- It is easy to see the performance of employees, inventory marketing and Strong e-commerce functionality.
- There is no access to it if the Internet connection goes offline.
- There are some small idiosyncrasies like not adjusting sync times for the local time zone.
Software that is the best POS, synchronized inventory management software, and order management software with impressive features which connects customers, sales depot, warehouses, and modern retailers.
- The features are Inventory Optimization, Multi-Channel Management, Reorder Management, Retail Inventory Management
- Some more features are Kitting, Mobile Access, Product Identification, Reporting or Analytics, Supplier Management
- Ease of use
- Enable the smooth running of the company
- It can communicate with Woo-Commerce, Quickbooks and our shipping company
- Sometimes runs slow on low bandwidth internet.
- The distributor will have to invest a lot in shipping costs for the new inventory.
Orderhive is a Simple and Powerful Multichannel Inventory management software which helps to control inventory, track orders, create shipments, raise purchases cloud-based order management system which is designed for small, medium, and large retailers, wholesalers and distributors. It also provides users with real-time updates about the business.
The features are Real-Time Synchronization, Receiving or Putaway Management, Returns Management, Shipping Management
Some more features are Inventory Management, Multi-Location,Order ManagementPurchasing, Quality Management,3PL Management, Barcoding or RFID, Forecasting.
- Orderhive helps to integrate almost everything such as comprehensive feature set, very flexible, Advanced feature set, Wide range of integrations;
- It has good value for money.
- Lacks listing tool, better analytics tools, marketplace integration
- It has low-quality support materials.
With some Best Inventory Management software one can easily optimize, monitor, and control inventory through the softwares. The software is also helpful to audit, manage inventory, and improve supply chain efficiency.